Senior Recruitment Consultant | Sales consultant
Industry best state of the art training by the leadership group and L&D team
Team first environment with innovative D&I policies including flexible working
About Our Client
Page Executive, Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Outsourcing make up the global recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Join one of our teams and you'll be working for one of the best names in the industry. You will receive training that is peerless in the industry throughout your career with us. Our dedicated Learning & Development team offers a mix of internal, external and on the job training providing you with a strong foundation on which to build your recruitment career and empowering our consultants to "choose to succeed everyday".
At PageGroup, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it.
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, colour, religion, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We have an exciting opportunity within our Brisbane office. Overseen by our Regional Director who has more than 20 years experience with Page, we promote and encourage consultants to run a temp/perm desk like their own business to truly capitalise on, "what you put in is what you get back". Our traditional structure is 360 consultant roles and our consultants thrive in competitive disciplines they are passionate about.
As a Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup you will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Work closely with clients to gain a comprehensive understanding of the hiring needs for each position
- Manage the full recruiting life cycle across a variety of open roles helping clients find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Business development to new and existing clients. Business development can refer to objective based calling, meeting with new and existing clients, pitching on new projects, networking lunches and events or candidate floating
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, platforms to find talent. Plan, create, and release job descriptions along with announcements
The Successful Applicant
PageGroup looks to align morals and values of our employees with the business, we like to find consultants who are driven to succeed everyday along with;
- Experience in agency recruitment is essential
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems
- A natural drive to succeed in your personal goals and celebrate the success of the team
- The ability to build relationships with different people and personalities
- The ability to handle adversity and rejection
- Commercial thinking and ability to create and deliver business plans
- Desire to grow professionally with networking and ongoing training opportunities
What's on Offer
PageGroup has a range of incentives, rewards and recognition on offer;
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
- Competitive commissions
- An inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated. Join one of our growing internal networks: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, midyear functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives.
- Annual High Flyers trips to locations such as Dubai, Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii
- Excellent open plan office environments to encourage a collaborative workforce