Senior Recruitment Consultant
Great Earning Potential & Exisiting Business
Excellent Training & Career Progression Opportunities
About Our Client
PageGroup in Canberra continues to grow! We have clients lining up, new pitches going out daily and recruiters joining weekly as we gather critical mass. We operate in support markets through Page Personnel, at professional level through the Michael Page brand itself and offer c-level search support through Page Executive.
Globally we continue to win awards including being named the world's Most Socially Engaged Recruiter 2017 by LinkedIn, click to read on. This is a great example of our commitment to staying connected with our true partners, our candidates and ensuring our brand remains a market leader with clients which ultimately helps facilitate the success of our consultants.
As we approach the Canberra market into the middle of the year, the construction industry is still booming with the opportunity to join a very successful desk in Construction & Property.
In addition to delivering on your individual billings, your responsibilities will include;
- Developing and cultivating client relationships across a range of industry sectors
- Strengthening the PageGroup brand in the Canberra market by delivering a first class service and offering hiring solutions
- Manage and strengthen candidate relationships, providing top-tier consultative advice when required and delivering timely and constructive feedback
- Provide training and development support to new consultants, accompanying staff on meetings and offering feedback for continued improvement
- Track team performance and report to Director on a weekly basis to ensure management budgets are met.
- Mentoring junior staff
The Successful Applicant
We're looking for existing agency recruitment professionals or sales hunters with 2+ years' experience to step out of a pure consulting role and be able to offer junior staff support by transitioning into management.
Other non-negotiables include having an insatiable appetite for success and career progression, with the ability to build and lead a profitable business.
What's on Offer
The Canberra business will be guided by empowered industry leaders focusing on both the day to day operations while aligning with the long term strategic vision. In addition to rewarding career prospects, we offer world class programs to support and incentivise our staff including volunteering days, a comprehensive employee assistance programme for you and your family, market leading bonus models and annual incentives which will see this year's top performers adventuring in Dubai.
- Base salary + quarterly performance bonuses
- Long-term career growth and detailed personal, highly individualised development plans
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
- Industry leading maternity packages
- Monthly and quarterly team events, annual awards night, individual incentives which include vouchers and experiences and more. Annual High Flyers trips to locations such as Dubai (2017), Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii