Senior Recruitment Consultant
Team and individual awards and incentives
Global company with over 150 offices in 35 countries
About Our Client
At PageGroup, our people are our most important resource. We're looking for highly skilled recruiters to become one of them. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment, sales or human resources, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, hiring practices and business development. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you!
- Work closely with clients to gain a comprehensive understanding of the hiring needs for each position and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping clients find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Business development to new and existing clients. Business development can refer to objective based calling, meeting with new and existing clients, pitching on new projects, networking lunches and events or candidate floating.
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
The Successful Applicant
- Work and form relationships with external management teams to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Develop and release job postings on a platforms, such as social media and job boards
- Utilise knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
What's on Offer
- Strong commitment to internal promotion and employee empowerment with 87% of our directors promoted internally
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
- An inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated. Join one of our growing internal networks: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, midyear functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, high performers' trips, individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives.
- Annual High Flyers trips to locations such as Dubai , Hong Kong, Los Angeles and Hawaii
- Excellent open plan office environment with Sydney Harbour views