- Clear and collaborative Learning and development program
- Inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated to create a team culture
About Our Client
At PageGroup, our people are our most important asset. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or sales, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, hiring practices and business development. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you!
At PageGroup, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, colour, religion, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
As a Digital Marketing Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup you will be responsible for things such as;
- You will be inheriting a warm desk within our Marketing team, and you will be specialising in Digital Marketing, so experience within this sector is a must.
- Work and form relationships with clients to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications.
- Develop and release job postings on a platforms, such as social media and job boards.
- Utilise knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business.
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process from interview preparation to assisting with final offer negotiation.
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships.
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database.
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates we believe are successful in the role have these skills and qualification;
- Experience either as a recruiter within a Digital Marketing discipline, OR industry experience within Digital Marketing, and the desire to pursue a career within recruitment.
- Demonstrate relevant success within agency recruitment environment
- Ability to manage time effectively and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven leadership qualities, whether this is from work experience, a sporting background or extra-curricular activities in school/university
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to be influential
- A natural drive to succeed in your personal goals and celebrate the success of the team
- The ability to build relationships with different people and personalities
- The ability to handle adversary and rejection
What's on Offer
What's On Offer?
PageGroup has created a competitive rewards and benefits program to be proud of!
- PageGroup has created a competitive rewards and Benefits program to be proud of!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Personalised development and succession plan - your career growth and goals are important to us!
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
- Competitive commissions
- An inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated. Join one of our growing internal networks: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, midyear functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives.
- Annual High Flyers trips to locations such as Dubai , Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii
- Excellent open plan office environments to encourage a collaborative workforce