Senior Reliability Engineer
Permanent & Contract Position Available
Family Friendly Roster - FIFO 4 days on, 3 days off
About Our Client
My client is a leading Tier 1 Iron Ore company with several sites across WA.
As the Senior Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible for up to 5 direct reports and provide Engineering support to the Processing Plant teams.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Providing technical support to Engineers and plant operations
- Leadership and management of plant Engineering investigations
- Development and implementation of reliability data systems, including fully automated reporting, plant performance tracking and predictive systems.
- Root Cause Investigations for major failures
- Management of the reliability engineering team
- Delivery of major reliability improvement projects
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this position you must possess have the following experience;
- A relevant tertiary level qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience within the Mining and Resources Industry
- Strong SAP Systems knowledge
- Previous experience managing teams and conducting reliability studies and investigations
- Be willing to work a FIFO roster of 4 days on, 3 days off.
What's on Offer
Long term position
The opportunities to work with a Tier 1 Mining company
Family friendly roster