Senior Retail Lease Administrator
Work for a Global Property Giant!
Supportive, close knit team enviornment
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Instinutional Property Giant. They own, develop and manage a significant asset portfolio. They are renowned for their award winning projects and provide a stimulating workplace environment for their employees.
As Senior Lease Administrator you will be responsible for providing exceptional administrative support to all areas of leasing negotiations, renewals and tenant management.
Other duties will include:
- Liaise with lawyers, agencies and other key stakeholders
- Assist with negotiation of lease clauses
- Manage and implement tenancy administration and procedure
- Provide ad hoc administration support to the team as necessary
- Coordinate internal departments and external parties for retail shop orientation, operation and maintenance
- Identify areas of improvement and enhance the way of working with various stakeholders
- Monitor the implementation of tenancy contract relating to store operation
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years experience in a similar role or within industry
- Outstanding communicator in verbal and written form
- Engagement and interpersonal skills with stakeholders is critical
- A dynamic team player who is flexible
- Excellent customer service
- Initiative with outstanding time and document management
What's on Offer
Your commitment and drive will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package. Operating within a fast-paced, dynamic team environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and further develop your capabilities.