Senior Retail Manager
Senior management position with a premium jewellery brand
Large international organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a globally established, premium jewellery brand selling exclusive timepieces. They are looking for an exceptional Retail Manager to manage their multi-million dollar Sydney flagship store.
The roles responsibilities are com arable to that of an Area or State/Regional manager.
As the Senior Retail Manager, you will be reporting to the Country Manager and directly supporting a team of 13. Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Inventory management
- Be across all store operations
- Sales management, training and development of 13 staff, creating and working as a strong team
- Take the lead and positively influence people and events
- Ability to manage and create business relationships
- Identify opportunities and capitalise on the opportunity and / or minimise potential issues in a proactive manner and thinking ahead.
- Identify patterns or connections between situations that are not obviously related and to identify key issues in complex situations, and have commercial awareness
Being business savvy with a high-end sales focused mindset are key qualities that the successful candidate must embody.
The Successful Applicant
- More than 8 years of relevant working experience in a similar capacity or any other progressively responsible positions within luxury retail
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Degree/ Diploma in Retailing
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, particularly MS-Excel
- Managed budgets of at least $25 million per annum in a previous role
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Dynamic and challenging environment
- High ticket sales