Senior Risk and Assurance Advisor
Hands On Role
About Our Client
Working with industry experts, many of who have worked in Central Banks across the world, this opportunity offers the chance to join an internationally reputable team. Joining an organisation which is active in over 30 nations provides a unique opportunity for an established Internal Auditor to solidify their career. This role allows the successful candidate to embody the company's values of honour, ownership, growth, engagement and excellence while taking ownership of the internal audit across operations in the Asia Pacific region. Working with a world leading technology in the development of Polymer Currencies the business provides a unique working environment where no two days are the same.
As an integral member of the Risk and Audit team, reporting to the Risk Manager, you will plan and carry out Internal Audits across the business and adjust these processes in alignment with Risks you have identified. In conjunction with this your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop Internal Audit plans for the Asia Pacific region to meet ISO and business risk requirements.
- Lead a team of trained auditors from operations to conduct audits and assessments or and procedures as per the Audit schedule.
- Maintain an Audit action register and coordinate follow ups to close out and mitigate risks.
- Communicate Audit findings in a concise and accurate manner to all stakeholders in the business
- Continue to maintain the ISO certifications with regard to safety, quality, environmental and information security.
- Assist with the implementation of risk management frameworks, associated programs and systems
- Conduct and participate in investigations
- Ad hoc duties as required by the Management as required.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated and driven Internal Audit professional with previous experience in a varied Audit role. Successful applicants will also be willing to adapt across multiple sectors of the business such as operations and manufacturing. Additionally, candidates will need to be/have:
- A good working knowledge of ISO management systems
- The ability to build strong working relationships with operations and internal stakeholders
- A willingness to adapt and respond to situations as they occur
- CPA/CA qualifications, or part thereof
- Experience in the manufacturing space is ideal
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are paramount to the role.
- The ability to understand business processes to ensure accurate documentation of said processes
- Good time management and strong organisational skills are key to success in this position
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in an Internal Audit capacity is required for this position
- A keen interest in information security and manufacturing in a growing market would be ideal.
What's on Offer
In return for an adaptable attitude and a diligent skill set this position offers candidates a chance to take ownership of an Internal Audit function and to drive a culture of security and risk mitigation. This role offers the chance to work in an ever changing environment closely alongside the Risk Manager. A competitive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate in addition to; free on-site parking, a fully serviced gym facility, on-site hospitality and an outstanding Employee Assistance Program. You will enjoy being able to solidify a career within Internal Audit dealing with a fast paced and multinational environment, whilst working close to public transport in a growing area of Melbourne. Successful candidates will have the chance to join an industry leading organisation and grow with the business as it adapts and changes in the international manufacturing market.