Senior Sales Executive
Endless progression opportunities within a global company
Work with the world's biggest brand's
About Our Client
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values - we work as a team, we make a difference, we are passionate, we enjoy what we do and we value determination.
As a specialist recruitment consultant, you will:
- Identify and develop client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advise on and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates
- Maintain a candidate database
- Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Source suitable candidates and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Manage the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offer CV, interview and general career advice
- Network to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
Full training and ongoing development in provided in what is an organically grown business. You will not find a business that offers better learning and development opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
Do you see yourself as a future leader? Do you have drive to succeed in a challenging, yet rewarding environment?
If so, PageGroup would love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will have;
- An engaging personality and Never Give Up attitude
- Ability to manage time effectively and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven leadership qualities
- Ambitious, results driven and team oriented attitude
- Corporate experience is admirable
- Sales experience is highly admirable
What's on Offer
- Join a growing and highly successful team
We provide an extensive training program tailored to those with or without recruitment experience along with a culture that supports and incentivises success, personal growth and careers locally and globally. We are constantly evolving internally to provide a working environment that is flexible and continuing to support parents in the workplace.
- Base salary + quarterly bonuses
- Long-term career growth and development - 87% of our directors were promoted internally
- 20 days holiday, 1 additional day per year of employment to a total of 25 days
- Volunteering days and giving back initiatives
- Flexible working arrangements
- Industry leading maternity packages
- Annual awards trips to locations such as Hong Kong, Bali ,Hawaii and Dubai (2017/2018)
- Women @ Page and Parents @ Page support networks
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, mid year functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, high performers trips, individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives
- Excellent and open plan office environments to encourage a collaborative workforce