Senior Salesforce Developer
About Our Client
A great opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join a global SME establishing their team in Melbourne. If you are a strong professional who has a proven track record in Salesforce development and integration, you can take ownership, accountability, and have worked in large high profile projects before, then this role could be a great move for you.
- Developing commercial solutions within Salesforce utilizing APEX, VisualForce or Lightning Framework Front-End Web Technologies, API and Salesforce Workflow.
- Managing the full lifecycle of Salesforce CRM: system analysis, architecture design, software development, testing, deployment and production support.
- Managing client and stakeholder interactions.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years minimum experience in Salesforce development
- Strong communication skills both written and oral with experience in a client facing role.
- Experience in Community and Service cloud
What's on Offer
Contracted role. CBD location. Immediate Start.