- Opportunity to play a key role increasing Salesforce adoption for the business
- Flexibile working culture and autonmous opportunity
About Our Client
A high profile Membership organisation based in Melbourne.
You will be responsible for providing development and consulting support in Salesforce; provide solutions architecture and business as usual support and fixes for existing Salesforce applications. More Specifically:
- Review and manage code repositories and run test classes to improve the overall health of the platforms such as GitHub, Azure DevOps, Workbench and SFDX
- Implement Salesforce based solution using Apex programming language (triggers, service, and batch classes), Lightning Web Components, Integrations (REST, SOAP), declarative configuration, custom community page design etc.
- Design, develop and support integration between platforms
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement of software development strategies and practices
- Work closely with key business stakeholders and in-house Salesforce team to understand business needs and translate them into system builds
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be results-driven, collaborative, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You will have a strong sense of ownership and pride in the products you build and have a hunger for knowledge and continuous learning.
- Substantial experience developing and configuring Salesforce, including workflows and business process flows and plugins
- Ability to lead, drive and take ownership of development projects
- Full software development lifecycle and design principles experience
- Experience working in an Agile project methodology environment
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a fantastic opportunity to be an integral part of the development function within an organisation increasing their adoption of Salesforce. The role offers great flexibility and autonomy and a competitive package.