Senior SAP Functional Analyst
Large enterprise environment
About Our Client
Our client works to ensure they have a highly secure, stable and cost-effective ICT systems and infrastructure to enable the provision of the best possible level of service. Our client is passionate about advancing healthcare through digital innovation and, through collaboration with our customers and partners, implement improvements and better ways of doing things to improve patient care, while continuing the ongoing maintenance and upgrading of existing infrastructure and systems. With knowledge and expertise in:
- Leading the development of system designs to enhance business functionality using S/4HANA
- Demonstrated expertise and experience as a SAP Functional Analyst
- In co-ordination with the Functional Lead, lead the development of system designs, configurations, deployment and maintenance of SAP modules to enhance business functionality using S/4HANA.
- Responsible for providing technical expertise and thought leadership in the area of SAP design, configuration, and implementation.
- Assist in translating business needs into well written, unambiguous functional requirements and deliver business requirements using standard S/4HANA functionality.
- Participate in a multi-disciplinary professional operational support team, undertake operational tasks and contribute to deliverables to support the specific scope and objectives of the SAP Support Unit.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and monitoring of operational plans and schedules, including the coordination of activities or teams associated with achieving the support objectives.
- Liaise, consult and negotiate effectively with support stakeholders and team members in relation to support activities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with team members, other project teams, stakeholders and client groups to ensure effective working relationships and the integrity of the overall integrated solution.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of quality support related processes and procedures to ensure a high-quality outcome for clients of the support unit.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for demonstrated expertise and technical skills with integrated ERP solutions and the ability to apply this knowledge in such ITIL Service Management processes. You will have demonstrated expertise and experience as a SAP functional analyst in SAP modules used within our organisation. In addition, you will have proven experience in SAP ECC6 system environments. We are also seeking candidates with proven highly developed communication, consultation and negotiation skills with demonstrated ability to interact effectively with a diverse range of key stakeholders. You will have proven ability to build positive relationships in an environment of change and work as an effective team member.
What's on Offer
Whats on offer:
A long term career opportunity to bring your expertise and skills to make a difference in an organisation that has an impact on many lives across Queensland.