- Work alongside a team of elite security analysts
- Continued training and certification included
About Our Client
Join a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management services through a worldwide client-focused team.
As a Senior Cyber Threat Analyst, you will be given the opportunity to join a team of elite security analysts utilizing both traditional and unconventional ways to detect, analyze, and mitigate potential intrusions and other security incidents. The candidate will join a follow the sun team currently responsible for providing investigative response for security events with Splunk including, but not limited to, intrusion detection, malware infections, denial of service attacks, privileged account misuse and network breaches.
Candidates must be willing to work in a SOC environment, demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, have demonstrable experience in various toolsets and best practices, able to critically think, and allow for flexible scheduling. The position will grant 100% flexibility and remote working now and moving forward
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following;
- Background in hands on computer and networking experience to include an understanding of TCP/IP, routing, and major Internet protocols.
- Understanding of network, desktop and server technologies, including experience with network intrusion methods, network containment, segregation techniques and technologies such as Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Intrusion Protection Systems (IPS).
- Advanced professional experience with Intrusion monitoring, incident response and mitigation, web application security, threat research, pen testing or intelligence analysis.
- Ability to read and write scripts in various languages. (php, ksh, python, powershell, SQL, and or similar
- Exposure to cloud security concepts of GCP, Azure and/or AWS.
- Proven experience using Splunk, ArcSight and/or similar enterprise SIEM products
What's on Offer
Join a team of 7 other Senior Analysts, supporting a follow the sun model including 1 day on the weekend. You will gain exposure to the brightest minds in the cyber space while researching the latest tools to deploy and protect the organisations IP. In addition to this you will be afforded;
- Lucrative salary package - up to $160,000 base
- Cloud agnostic footprint - Azure/AWS/GCP
- 100% Remote working flexibility
- Flat, stable, and supportive management structure