Senior Service Planner
Work for a well reputed Disability Services Provider
Exciting role central to growth of Victorian operations
About Our Client
Oak Possability is an Australian non-profit organisation, providing a range of quality individual and flexible support options, supported accommodation, employment and training, respite and intensive support for people with disability and children and young people with a history of adversity.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the delivery of service planning objectives and to support quality service and program provision across the geographical area the role is responsible for. The role will provide leadership and exercise managerial responsibility, under direction from senior employees or management, in all areas of accountability. The role will undertake the control and co-ordination of the service planning work area to achieve the objectives of the organisation in a manner consistent and supportive of the organisation's strategic objections, values and purpose.
Key accountabilities will be:
- Undertake control and co-ordination of the service planning work area to achieve objectives in a manner consistent and supportive of Oak Possability's strategic objections, values and purpose.
- Manage the provision of service planning in the allocated program area, including contributing to tenders and establishing funding, programming and contractual arrangements for delivery of new services necessary to achieve organisational objectives.
- Identify and effectively negotiate funding packages and contracts and supervise employees undertaking these functions ensuring all decisions are consistent with strategic objectives, organisational guidelines for evaluating contract viability and risk management
- Supervise and manage all direct reports to ensure that all aspects of service planning in the allocated service delivery area.
- Represent the organisation and service delivery area in negotiations and develop relevant stakeholder relationships related to contractual agreements, service delivery and issues management.
- Manage allocated budget and work with finance to develop quotes and budgets for new services, including evaluating viability within existing organisational guidelines and preparing contract arrangements for approval.
The Successful Applicant
* Demonstrated specialist knowledge and capability in the disability sector
* Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including contract negotiation and documentation, tender writing, consulting and mediation skills.
* Advanced communication and interpersonal skills to build strong and mutually beneficial relationships
* Demonstrated ability to design new services, develop service proposals and negotiate funding agreements based on assessed needs of individual clients.
What's on Offer
Amazing opportunity to join Oak Possability's growing team and play a key role in the ongoing development of their Victorian service offering.