Senior ServiceNow Developer
Opportunity to work with an esteem government organisation
6 months contract | Attractive Day Rate
About Our Client
You'll be working as a part of the Digital and Innovation team to digitise existing paper forms and automate manual processes across operations, corporate services and IT through ServiceNow application. The flexibility of the proposed solution will facilitate the decommissioning of dozens of systems and replace it with ServiceNow mobile, tablet and desktop app.
Reporting into the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Design, develop and deliver Service Catalogue and Catalogue items for various standard and non-standard services, including items that are to be provisioned via approval and automation workflows.
- Development of Service Portal, PPM, GRC, Custom Applications, HR and ITSM & Asset Management requirements.
- Configure integration of ServiceNow with other applications and technologies, including Identity Management, SAP & Document Management systems.
- Work within the agile development methodology, participating in all Scrum events.
- Adhere to all internal policies and guidelines including information security.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 4 years of demonstrated ServiceNow administration and development experience with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of ServiceNow platform and modules. ServiceNow Certification is essential.
- Demonstrated integration development experience with ServiceNow and other platforms in large and complex organisations.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of ServiceNow at an architectural level.
- Demonstrated Portal Development - HTML5, Angular JS, CSS and web development skills.
- Demonstrated ServiceNow administration and support functions - upgrades, patching, plugins and feature enhancements.
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator and/or Certified Implementation Specialist is a must.
- Experience working within an agile delivery environment (Scrum).
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with an esteemed government organisation
- 6 months contract | Attractive Day Rate
- Be a part of a large digital transformation team