- Flexible work arrangements in line with personal/family needs
- Genuine investment in ongoing learning, growth and development
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian success story based out of Brisbane and operate through eCommerce channels across the world. With a core focus on ANZ and the USA, this business has steady and consistent high growth and plans of launching in another next country already on the horizon.
Being led by an inspirational founder and working across a variety of technologies, this opportunity is aligned to a Senior Developer looking to work on diverse eCommerce projects, be able to mentor junior members of the broader team and operate in an emerging space.
Reporting to the Head of eCommerce, this role will be responsible for the following:
- Develop new and modify existing front-end functionalities.
- Develop responsive, efficient, and best practice code for cross-browser and cross-device users.
- Lead solution architecture for new features and enhancements.
- Provide mentorship and career guidance to junior developers.
- Keep the business up to date with knowledge of relevant technology as well as usability best practices.
The Successful Applicant
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience with eCommerce web development (Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce).
- Experience with React, Angular, or Vue.JS.
- Experience with back-end development (C#, Java, Python)
- Strong understanding of RESTful API design and implementation.
- Experience working within a high-paced environment.
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Problem solving mindset with an aptitude to take on and run with a task through to completion.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Desirable (not essential) skills:
- Ability to mentor other developers.
- Experience with Elixir
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
What's on Offer
Excellent team and company culture, with genuine investment in ongoing learning, growth and development
Getting to work with cutting edge technology / architecture.
Flexible work arrangements in line with personal/family needs offering hybrid work remotely/ in office arrangement.