Senior Software Engineer (Microsoft Stack)
Join a Melbourne start up that has just broken into the USA market.
Be part of a company that offers a fast paced and rewarding work environment.
About Our Client
Dedicated to a culture of high performance and best delivery. Based in Cremorne, our client is in the heart of Melbourne's tech start up hub and has just broken into the USA market.
- Design and implement technical solutions with a focus on event-driven architecture while taking into consideration performance, scalability, availability and security.
- Play an active part shaping the way we do things by following and encouraging others to adopt best practices in coding, and other processes all throughout the SDLC.
- Design and implement efficient, intuitive, modular and testable code.
- Participate in daily stand ups, retros and sprint planning sessions.
- Act as your own DevOps, planning and executing deployments, as well as ensuring everything is running smoothly once it hits production through logging, metrics collection and alerts.
- Work as a mentor to junior and mid-level developers and propose efficient solutions to complex problems.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5-year real world demonstrable experience building & deploying scalable, high-performance applications.
- Passionate about software development and modern software front end architectures.
- Deep understanding of coding practices (SRP, DRY, decoupling, TDD, BDD).
- Development background working with cloud platforms (Azure a plus), C#, and SQL/NoSQL persistence solutions.
- A firm understanding of software design, development and testing best practices.
- Passionate about software development and modern software architecture, and sharing the passion with others
What's on Offer
- Learning and development.
- Join a company from the ground level that will go through huge growth in the coming years.
- Work within Melbourne Tech Start Up hub; Cremorne.