- Innovative Tech-Startup environment with a modern tech-stack
- Work on cutting-edge products with global impact
About Our Client
A fast-growing, product led technology solutions business with a global presence.
You will play a key role building quality software solutions that meets the needs of their customers. As part of a cross functional team, you will work with other team members, Architects and Development Leads to create technical solutions and specifications. As a technical leader you will show strong technical and delivery leadership when required, guiding and coaching members of the team to help drive a high-performing culture.
More specifically, you'll be responsible for:
- Defining, maintaining and adhering to planning, development and testing processes and policies
- Assisting with the build process and test each new build, including installation/deployment of builds and data conversion.
- Contributing to the ongoing support of product releases in production.
- Identifying and communicating potential problems, risks and issues and ensure prompt follow-up work is done to facilitate a favourable outcome.
- Working closely with QA to improve automated tool skills, agile testing practices, and supporting processes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- A passion for building quality software and owning solutions end to end
- The ability to build quality into your code upfront, and resolve production issues through to understanding the root cause.
- The ability to work with and lead cross-functional teams to deliver goals
- You put yourself in the customer's shoes when thinking about a problem and its solution
- The ability to apply transferable skills and pick up new languages and frameworks
- You love to help mentor and educate others to become better software engineers
- You're open-minded and adaptable in responding to new challenges and opportunities
- You demonstrate a love for continually learning and improving your skills and knowledge
- Experience working with server-side development, including the design of RESTful APIs (.NET, Java, PHP, Node.js)
- Mobile Development Exposure (Swift/Kotlin)
- Experience with cloud-native development (Azure, AWS, GCP) and 12-factor applications
- Experience with Test Driven Development, utilising unit testing and continuous integration and deployment.
What's on Offer
This role is a full time, remote working position from the start, working closely with teams in different locations and comes with the opportunity for travel to Perth head office. The candidate must be Adelaide based and the role offers a competitive salary package and more:
- You'll be exposed to modern technologies and processes in a fast-paced environment, working within a great development team.
- An opportunity to work on technology for a global customer base
- Working with and/or leading cross-functional teams with all the skills required to solve a given problem
- The opportunity to own your changes end-to-end, from design right the way through to delivery to the customer.
- The chance to be part of a growing business with big goals