- Work for a recognised educational instate
- Fantastic opportunity to grow within an experienced team
About Our Client
My client is a well established education institution.
- Develop and implement strategic sourcing strategies that adhere to strong risk management, relevant policy, procedural and safety requirements
- Project manage multiple sourcing events of medium value and complexity including documenting requirements, developing the strategy and market engagement documents, issuing an RFx, managing responses, co-coordinating the evaluation, developing the recommendation and preparing the relevant documentation for each stage.
- Provide input and deliver the relevant aspects of the procurement pipeline in accordance with the governance model and reporting requirements.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of relationship management initiatives including working with customers to influence, support and input into sourcing strategies and the delivery of sourcing plans.
- Ensure an appropriate contract is drafted incorporating all negotiated outcomes and key performance indicators.
- Actively manage key stakeholder groups to foster collaborative relationships
The Successful Applicant
- Strong end to end procurement experience within the IT categories
- Proven organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure
Ability to be self-driven and demonstrate initiative
- Be a team player capable of communicating across multiple stake holders within business
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Intermediate to Advanced experience using Microsoft Office
- possess strong analytically skills
- Intermediate to Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel
- Confident using varied software systems and platforms
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package on offer
- Central work location
- Diverse and friendly company culture
- Clearly mapped out career progression
- Company parking