Senior Strategy Manager - Riyadh - Tourism Destination
Senior Strategy Manager
New mega project to develop a tourist destination in Saudi Arabia
About Our Client
Royal mandate to deliver in line with key objectives from the 2030 vision.
They have deep pool of both international and regional talent.
Based in Riyadh.
- Lead development of long-term strategy for client and conduct strategy review and update on a frequent basis
- *Assess and update operating model/value chain and ensure alignment of roles allocation among the functions and/or entities
- *Lead the annual operational plan exercise and facilitate the process
- *Support all department in clarifying strategic topics and provide recommendations based on strategic direction
- *Support Risk Management dept. in identifying strategic risks and recommend proper treatments for them
- *Develop business cases framework and facilitate creation by all functions and support management in making informed decisions
- *Ensure effective communication of the strategy internally and externally in collaboration with Communication department
- *Manage relations and communications with relevant entities and represent the client regarding the National Vision 2030
- *Support HR in OR related projects to ensure role allocation is aligned with the strategy and the operating model
- *Support the top management in analysing strategic issues and provide recommendations
- *Oversee and support all departments during functional strategy formulations and strategic deep dives and do needed consolidations
- *Identify and facilitate the strategic management framework
The Successful Applicant
Ideally having a combination of Management Consultancy experience within Tourism.
Other industries to be considered:
- City planning
Candidates who have formulated strategies for tourism boards/destinations will also be considered.
What's on Offer
To be a part of one of the most exciting mega projects globally alongside a competitive tax free salary.