Senior Structural Drafter | Upper tier Consultants | Sydney CBD
Dynamic, collaborative and diverse working environment
Leading engineering consultancy based in the heart of the city
About Our Client
The client is a leading Engineering Consulting firm who is a well established specialist in the structural and civil engineering. With a highly recognised innovative and quality approach to design solutions for their clients, this company is an award-winning firm with a strong presence in the market. A company that encourages a work/ life balance with a highly collaborative team, open door policy to directors and a diverse cultural environment.
As the Senior Structural Drafter you are responsible for the following (but not limited to):
- Creating and modelling the designs of the buildings from commercial, residential and public sectors.
- Structural modelling, analysis and design
- Drafting technical, detailed construction plans for the projects at hand using Revit & AutoCAD Software.
- Assisting the Lead Drafter
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for the position you will need:
- Tertiary education in Engineering
- At least 3 years' experience using Revit Software and 5 years experience all round
- Project experience with applying these skills to projects in commercial, residential, health sectors
- Understand Structural Design and Construction
- Clear and transparent communicator
- Permanent or full working rights in Australia
What's on Offer
- Gain experience with a top tier firm in Sydney with the opportunity to work alongside industries professionals.
- Lucrative salary package
- Work/ life balance working environment