Senior Structural Engineer | Newcastle Based
Newcastle based opportunity with a reputable Design Engineering Consultancy
Operating across 10 different sectors, allows opportunity to gain new exposure
About Our Client
My client, who is based in the beautiful region of Newcastle is a highly reputable organisation in the industry with an 85% repeat business rate and completing over 500 projects a year, the business is well-established. Specialising in the Structural and Civil Engineering space, my client services across 10 different markets with their core focus being Design & Documentation, Construction Inspection and Report Advice. With the extensive experience from each professional in the business, brings a wealth of knowledge expertise of clients and project types. The team is made up of engineers, designers and drafties who all collaborate in exceeding their client's expectations.
- You will be an exemplary numbers person who can design from concept to completion with strong client liaison and project management skills.
- Working collaboratively with the designers and drafties, ensuring that all requirements are met.
The Successful Applicant
The requirements to be successful for this role are as followed:
- You will hold a Civil Engineering degree
- You will have experience in client liaison and project management whilst being part of the technical function
- At least 5 - 10 years' experience
- Experience in various projects from Bespoke Residential Houses through to Aged Care Facilities and New Schools.
What's on Offer
Salary that is market related to that of Sydney
You will be joining a team of highly skilled and highly respected professionals in the industry
Opportunity to live in one of NSW coastal towns with plentiful beaches and stunning scenery's around.