Senior Structural Engineer | Residential & Commercial Projects
Specialist Engineering and Surveying consultancy based in Sydney
Decades of project experience across the Residentail & Commercial market
About Our Client
A leading engineering company who has been recognised and commended for its specialisation in the residential and commercial market for over 30+ years! With a diverse and authentic business culture, this company looks to employ like minded professionals who want to not only meet but exceed client's expectations and contribute positively to their team.
- Prepare reports and design work for completion of project delivery in a timely manner, ensuring that budget and any other brief requirements have been considered.
- Using your technical skills as an Engineer, you will be required to calculate pressures, loads and stresses for these buildings and giving technical advice on safe designs.
- Liaise directly with the client, internal stakeholders who form part of the project, ensuring all expectations are managed concisely.
- Ability to design and use professional software's such as Spacegass, RAPT, RAM and Etabs.
The Successful Applicant
- Completed a Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Project experience in the Residential and Commercial market.
- Must have at least 5 years' + experience in a similar position
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a leading team of professionals in a supportive and great working environment
Ability to take project lead on assigned projects and work closely with the client