Senior Structural Engineer | Residential Projects
Independent, Australian owned engineering consultancy
Highly reputable organisation with a strong presence in the market
About Our Client
Our client is an established, highly reputable engineering consultancy who has a high success rate over the last couple of decades across various projects. With a collaborative and engaging workplace environment, the company respect and appreciates its employees and offers career development pathways and extremely supportive programmes. With an impressive portfolio of completed projects, our client has seen a big increase in pipeline across the business.
The primary responsibilities of the role are as followed:
- You will work directly with the Engineering Manager whilst managing your own team.
- You will manage projects and be the direct point of contact for clients, managing expectations and ensuring that design documents are meeting briefs accordingly
- Proactive involvement in the facilitation of growth and development by taking initiative in engaging with clients.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for the role you will require the following as minimum requirements:
- Degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering
- Have at least 5+ years Australia working experience in a design capacity
- Extensive project experience in the Residential sector with knowledge of Commercial and Industrial projects
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders, managing client expectations and managing your team accordingly
- Experience working with AutoCAD
What's on Offer
Highly lucrative salary packaged that is offered based on your experience
social and well being benefits with great career development opportunity
Easily accessible to public transport as well as on-site parking offered (free of charge)