Senior Structural Engineer
Work for a leading engineering consultancy in Melbourne
Managing multidisciplinary projects from conception to implementation
About Our Client
My client is a nationally renowned engineering consultancy providing end to end engineering services for a diverse range of projects - established in high rise, industrial and commercial projects. Currently they looking to grow a well versed and established engineering team as they continue their success in 2017 with a healthy pipeline of work. My client requires a dedicated Senior Structural Engineer to join a like minded multi disciplinary peer group.
Reporting into the Head of Projects, the Senior Structural Engineer will be tasked with managing an array of projects including reinforced concrete, steel and posttensioned concrete. Engaging a strong client base with clear vision and direction, you will be able to envisage the individual concept and take it all the way to completion. An established Senior Structural Engineer with key industry experience is required to bolster and manage a dynamic team.
Other duties include:
- Liaise with key stakeholders and clients.
- Representing the company at external project meetings.
- Developing cost analysis to ensure proposed plans come in on time and within budget
- Manage a mixed team engineers
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to display the following qualities:
- Civil Engineering degree
- Registered building practitioner
- 7 years industry experience within commercial, residential and industrial markets
- Clear understanding of Australian building codes
- Experience with concrete and steel posttensioned concrete structures
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to present both to stakeholders and to new clients
- Time management
What's on Offer
- Work for a renowned engineering consultancy
- Extremely attractive package
- Clear career progression