Senior Structural Engineer
Opportunity to join a tier 1 Civil Engineering firm, centrally located in Sydney
Flexibility in working hours and ability to work from home with a supportive str
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in civil engineering with a global footprint across infrastructure projects. With clients in both the public and private sectors this company has no limits when taking on challenging and complex projects meeting client's expectations continuously.
The primary responsibilities for the role are as follows (but not limited to):
- You will be responsible for the performing and managing complex design, documentation and analysis of various structures such as bridges and others.
- Management of a team of junior engineers during the design process whilst maintaining construction projects and systems.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you will require the following attributes:
- Tertiary education in engineering
- The ability to work independent and within a team environment with strong management skills
- Working ability with Spacegass, Midas or SAP200
- Sound understanding in exercising engineering judgement whilst involved in the design and development of the engineering solutions and identifying any challenges you may face
What's on Offer
Flexible working environment with a supportive structure
Central and convenient offices located close to the CBD
Paid Parental and Partner leave
Professional development assistance offered