Senior Structural Engineer
Leading, international structural and civil engineering consultancy
Innovative and collaborative working solution, transforming client's visions int
About Our Client
International Tier 2 engineering consultancy who has an innovative and forward-thinking approach to the market. Continuously improving its ability to keep up to market trends and matters, this company is highly commended for not only its ability to turn its client's ideas into reality, but for providing its employees with a dynamic, flexible work environment and career progression.
- Working closely with the team of specialist engineers on clients project briefs, ensuring that clients expectations are met consistently and communicated with throughout the process.
- Coming up with innovative problem solving methods through complex structural analysis techniques
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Chartered Engineer highly preferable)
- At least 3+ years local working experience in a Structural Engineering role
- Experience in structural analysis for complex high-rise buildings with experience in steel and concrete design
- Professional working experience in Etabs and RAPT
What's on Offer
Great location of the offices, situated conveniently close to public transport
Vibrant office environment with a dynamic and flexible working approach