- Opportunity to build a Supply Chain from scratch
- Newly created leadership role reporting into CEO
About Our Client
A fast growing Consumer Pharmaceutical and Healthcare brand with a multi-channel network.
Reporting directly into the CEO, you will take the reins in building operational strategy that leads the business into new retail and ecommerce channels for the organisation and grows their other Healthcare orientated channels. You will be setting the Operational foundations to build a scalable Supply Chain to support continued company growth. This multi-faceted role would support the existing team across demand forecasting and inventory management of finished goods across multiple sites into the ANZ network.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated success in leading an end to end Supply Chain (Forecasting, Planning, Systems and 3PL management) for a medium-sized enterprise where you have contributed to the continued growth of the organisation.
- Experience in leading a team across Demand and Supply Planning, Inventory Management and 3PL liaison within an FMCG environment and supplying the major retailers e.g Woolworths, Coles, Aldi etc.
- Utilisation of ERP and forecasting systems to ensure high levels of DIFOT and forecast accuracy.
- Familiarity of an S&OP environment and ability to implement a robust process.
- Track record of driving and implementing processes and procedures aligned to overall business objectives.
- Proven track record of driving improvements with an ability to manage change.
What's on Offer
- $$$ Excellent salary package
- An Executive Leadership position to include both a tactical and strategic approach
- Working for a high growth scale-up business within a multi-channel network
- Greenfield site to build a 'best in class' global supply chain network