Senior System Administrator
On premise and cloud based environment
18 month fixed term contract
About Our Client
Join an ASX Listed business with a global footprint. With operations in Asia, UK and Europe, this organisation is experiencing rapid growth and transformation as they move aggressively to an automated cloud based model. Conveniently located within the CBD and close to public transport, you will have all the local amenities at your doorstep.
The Systems Administrator will be required to manage, develop, maintain and provide high-level support for the core platform systems. Other responsibilities include continual improvement and provide technical expertise, advice and guidance to other IT and Project teams within the company.
Working alongside a small team of 5 supporting 1,000+ staff nationally, you will provide primary support to the core Windows suite of platforms to help consolidate, optimise, scale and uplift the core systems in an effort to support a primary AWS platform. You will work closely with the both the Linux and Windows engineers in dual environment to ensure automation and best practice.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will bring the following:
- Large Enterprise Multi forest multiple domain environment
- Strong Windows suite engineering - Server 2016, ADFS, Identity Manager, SSO and Office 365
- VMware Infrastructure (ESXi/VSphere 6) and/or Citrix XenApp 6.5+
- Server / SAN Hardware - Dell PowerEdge, Cisco Maraki and SAN storage (Dell / Nimble)
- AWS cloud infrastructure services platform experience - EC2, S3, IAM, RDS, Route53
What's on Offer
On offer is:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Study assistance up to 100% reimbursement (subject to conditions)
- 18 month fixed term contract
- Opportunity for re-architecture and cloud upskill