Senior System Engineer | International Rail Consultancy
International Rail & Infrastructure business within the consultancy space
Located in central Sydney with offices easily accessible via public transport
About Our Client
This client is an international Rail Infrastructure business who is a constancy of a parent company based abroad. The company delivers on operational, maintenance, planning and technical services to its key clients in the NSW region within the rail sector with a core focus on strategic delivery through its employee's key expertise. The business offers a collaborative and vibrant working environment which promotes a healthy work-life balance. There is on-going learning and career development initiatives and opportunities which allows for more exposure to iconic rail projects and partnering with influential clients.
- You will be responsible for the integration of the TMS with other systems interface sub-systems such as ETCS
- You will be required to be proactive in liaising with the Digital Systems team in order to achieve the objectives by meeting deliverables and ensuring that interfaces meet the key project performance objectives set out.
- You will be required to provide and insight and leadership in the planning and implementation of the TMS to ensure that budgets and time frames are adhered to.
- Working closely with both external and internal stakeholders, ensuring that clients expectations are managed and met accordingly.
The Successful Applicant
- You will need to have knowledge of ETCS sub systems (European Trains Control Systems) which is non-negotiable.
- Experience with TMS systems or equivalent
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- At least 5 years' experience relevant to Systems Engineering with Australian Rail industry exposure
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary with additional benefits
Relocation package offered
Personal and career development initiatives