Senior Systems Engineer - contract role
Long term contract opportunity
Cloud hosted Infrastructure environment
About Our Client
Our client is a forward-thinking, innovative education institution. An ASX listed business with a global footprint, this organization looks at the bigger picture continuing it's drive into contemporary technologies and AWS cloud based computing.
On an initial contract basis, you will work as part of a small team reporting directly into the IT Manager. The role will focus on the support, upgrade and delivery of existing and new AWS infrastructure services including the support and administration of OneLogin Single Sign On, Citrix and VMware virtualisation across the company's Microsoft platform.
The Successful Applicant
The successful application will possess:
- Demonstrated experience is supporting and administering Microsoft infrastructure; Windows AD, Windows Server 2012/2016, Identity Manager 2016, ADFS 2016, Distributed File Services, SQL
- Demonstrated experience is supporting and administering IaaS AWS infrastructure services; CloudFormation, VPC, RDS, IAM, Route53, Cloudwatch
- System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) and associated toolsets
- Experience with Cisco/Meraki network infrastructure (Layer 2 Switching)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a predilection for the production and maintenance of high quality documentation
- Advanced experience with Change Management and ITIL standards
What's on Offer
On offer is an immediate contract opportunity with a well known brand. You will be given a rare opportunity to stand up new cloud based infrastructure services, acting as a change agent in a mission critical environment.