Senior Systems Engineer - contract role
6 month contract opportunity
Friendly team with flexilbe working arrangements
About Our Client
Join a world leading, multi-national engineering and construction conglomerate specialising in multi-million dollar delivery projects, boasting over $15 billion worth of assets globally. Operating in Australia since 1975, this organisation supports over 10,000 clients globally and takes full ownership of it's national network across NSW, QLD, VIC, WA and NT.
Responsibilities include installation, configuration, monitering and maintenance of all corporate engineering systems including: on-premise Active Directory and Microsoft DNS (Windows and Domain functional levels from Windows 2008 to Windows 2016), Exchange, Azure AD, SCCM and SQL administration.
You will be working across various Infrastructure technologies assisting with a wider program transformation supporting a multi-tier enterprise Infrastructure stack.
The Successful Applicant
The successful application will possess:
- Demonstrated experience is supporting and administering Microsoft infrastructure; Windows AD, IIS, Windows Server 2012/2016, Distributed File Services, SQL Server
- Advanced administration skills in Microsoft Exchange 2007-2010x
- Demonstrated experience is supporting and administering VMware ESXi 6.x-7.x
- System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) experience and associated toolsets
- Exposure to Cisco UCS chassis and blade servers
- Exposure to and experience scripting in powershell, python or other relevant languages
- Interest in Infrastructure as a code (IaaC) such as Terraform and Cloudformation (desireable)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a interest in high quality documentation
What's on Offer
On offer is a long term contract with large industry leading. You will also be offered:
- Lucrative day rate
- Bleeding edge technology delivery ina truly collaborative culture
- Work alongside expert level engineers