Senior Systems Engineer
Fixed Term Contract
About Our Client
We are currently looking for a senior systems engineer to join a well-established brand. Our client is established for their successful business success throughout the world.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the design, configuration, maintenance, monitoring and administration of the organisations information technology infrastructure including servers, clients, networks and systems.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Minimum of 7 year's experience in network and/or systems support
- Good communication and organisational skills, including the ability to multi-task
- Excellent technical skills scoping, configuring, maintaining and supporting Microsoft suite of products
- Must have experience with Microsoft Server 2008/2012/2016
- Must have experience with Windows clients (7/10)
- Must have experience with AD, Group Policy and Hyper V
- Experience with Exchange 2010/2016 and SQL 2008/2012 would be an advantage
- Extensive experience with LAN and WAN technologies including TCP/IP, SNMP, SMTP, DHCP, DNS, MPLS, VPN
- Experience scoping, building and configuring servers and related storage infrastructure
- Experience with Backup and Disaster recovery solutions
- Experience building or administering SOE, including knowledge of systems configuration and life cycle management tools such as SCCM or Quest (formerly Dell), KACE would be beneficial
What's on Offer
The position on offer is a contract role with the view to going permanent within 12-14 months based in Sunshine. Please apply via the link if you meet the criteria outlined for the role. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high number of applications.