- Be both strategic and operational in this hands on role
- Attractive salary + WFH arrangements + Onsite parking
About Our Client
Our client is a well know brand within logistics.
What will you be doing?
- Successfully manage a portfolio roles/vacancies, including but not limited to; shortlisting, interviews, coordinating with other teams and appointment of new employees
- Collaborate within your team to maximise results and promote company culture
- Collect data to identify themes and areas of development, helping to draw reports from this information
- Working closely with leaders to communicate on various strategies and helping to drive these across the business
- Being a part of any key projects and be one of the leading voices in this
The Successful Applicant
What defines the successful candidate?
- Proven background within a fast paced recruitment environment
- Be passionate about all things recruitment and want to impact in this space
- Ability to work proactively
- Understanding and experience of end-end processes
- Able to operate effectively within a team
What's on Offer
What is on offer?
- Great salary package
- Capacity to work one-two days from home (terms to be agreed)
- Opportunity to progress
- Senior position within the business
Quote job ref
+61 8 6430 6415