Senior Tax Accountant
An excellent opportunity to take the next step within your career
Working for a reptuable and an established firm
About Our Client
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join an established accountancy firm in North West Melbourne who have built their team to over 30 employees.
- Prepare tax provision schedules by reviewing, preparing, and consolidating provision schedules.
- Maintain legislative materials by reviewing, interpreting, and implementing new or revised laws.
- Revise procedures by developing and streamlining procedures and worksheets for calculation of tax provisions.
- Identify profitability of potential mergers and acquisitions by analysing tax information; calculating key ratios; identifying areas of tax savings.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will have:
- Experience within Public Practice
- Have a business or commerce degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- CA or CPA qualified
- Have the ability to service SME Clients and HNW Individuals
What's on Offer
On offer is a lucrative package with a well established and respectable firm