Senior Tax Manager
A chance to get great exposure to several different global issues and projects
Great package and benefits on offer
About Our Client
Our client is a global financial group providing clients with asset management, retail and business banking, wealth management, leasing and asset financing, market access, commodity trading, investment banking and principal investment.
You will be working within a supportive, collaborative and high performing Tax Advisory team in the Financial Management Group, where you will be using your corporate tax experience to provide tax advice on transactions to diverse business groups.
No two days will be the same, and you will find yourself advising on new business transactions, proposals and restructures as well as assisting with projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Significant similar experience tax advisory and tax accounting
- Experience with tax reporting and financial systems
- A professional accountancy qualification (e.g. CA) - preferred.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A strong financial and risk control mindset
- Adaptability to handle on-going change in businesses
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
You'll be supported by a diverse team where the unique perspectives, ideas and experiences that all our people bring are valued. You'll be empowered to address unmet needs in our communities whilst advising and investing alongside our clients and partners.