Senior Town Planner/Urban Designer
An opportunity to work on high profile sustaniable and visonary projects
A National Town Planning & Urban Design Company
About Our Client
A national award winning, multi-disciplinary practice that specialises in delivering a wide range of planning, social sustainability, strategy/policy, strategic communications and community stakeholder engagement projects across both government and private sectors. Working out of an iconic work space in a diverse and high performing culture will give you access to a variety of projects while providing an exceptional working environment for its employees. Access to marquee projects, high staff retention rates and a focus on work flexibility, our client provides a progressive and supportive workplace and an ideal opportunity to progress your career.
Leading the high performing, pre-existing team on the delivery and coordination of a variety of projects ranging from master planning to major infrastructure developments and city renewal projects. Combining your previous industry experience you will liaise with clients to help continue delivering the highest standard of projects as the leader of the team.
- Planner with 10 years + experience
- The ability to lead a small dynamic team across a wide range of projects
- A thorough understanding of planning and legislation and policy in the both the ACT & NSW
- Lead and coordinate projects from conceptualisation through to completion as required.
- Motivated and a genuine passion to lead, and work both collaboratively and autonomously on important planning issues to shape and deliver ideal outcomes.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a passionate, enthusiastic individual who brings with them a wealth of experience and knowledge to help push boundaries and have a progressive outlook and an environmental conscience.
- Must have completed a Bachelor or Masters Degree in Urban Design or Town Planning
- Extensive Canberra based experience with a matching local network
- Has a strong interest and understanding of public domain works & urban design
- Strong verbal/oral communication and technical skills
- Able to liaise internally and with stakeholders/clients
- Assist and desire in growing the pre-existing client portfolio
- The ability to mentor and lead projects
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate is the following:
- The opportunity to progress your career and work on high profile projects
- Excellent salary package and benefits
- On-going training and the opportunity to contribute to a great team culture
- Contact Liam at