Senior Track Engineer
Opportunity to work on major rail infrastructure in Australia
About Our Client
My client are an asset owner who are in the process of developing major rail infrastructure as part of the on-going investment in reshaping Victoria and the wider eastern states.
Reporting to the Project Manager you will be responsible for managing and coordinating key packages of track and civil work. This will extend to managing and liaising with multiple design and construction contractors and other sub contractors to ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent;
- Proven experience as a project engineer / manager in rail infrastructure;
- Specific experience in rail track & civil and bridges is highly regarded;
- Strong communication skills and commercial acumen in managing multiple key stakeholders;
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of major iconic projects in reshaping Victoria;
- Work with an experienced leadership team that can guide and mentor you;
- Attractive remuneration package;