Senior UG Planning Engineer
Be a key part of a iconic moment in time for the project.
Join a growing, ambitious company with exciting plans for the future.
About Our Client
The client we are working with is an ASX listed Gold producer based in Western Australia.
Reporting to the Underground Mine Manager, you will be responsible for providing technical input for mine planning and design for the underground sulphide expansion project. This will also include the following;
- Developing medium, long-term, and life of mine plans for the expansion necessary for gaining mining approvals from the relevant government authorities.
- Developing and optimise mine designs.
- Cost evaluation of mining areas.
- Liaising with engineering and mining personnel to ensure mine plans are executed efficiently and safely.
- Providing technical assistance in the evaluation of new projects.
The Successful Applicant
To be successfully shortlisted for the position you must have the majority of the following;
- Degree in Mining Engineering.
- At least 8 year's experience in underground hard rock experience.
- Extensive mine planning and design experience.
- Be proficient in Deswik and ideally used Surpac as well.
- Be based in WA and able to commit to a FIFO site based position (this will not be Perth based)
What's on Offer
The company is offering;
- Competitive salary package + benefits
- 8/6 roster normally (2/2 during Covid)
- Opportunity to make a real difference and have genuine input to company direction.