Senior UX/UI Designer
Work for a global retail organisation
A unique opportunity to design and innovative user experiences/interfaces
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known global organisation working in the retail industry. They are currently looking for an experienced designer to improve the user experience and interface of their internal business applications.
The successful Senior UX/UI Designer will play a highly instrumental role in a product team focused on improving the customer service for their digital product portfolio. The role presents a great opportunity for the right person to implement ideas and see change quickly across a relatively open landscape.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Working to develop the overall design strategy process of a portfolio of digital products being developed
- Understanding business goals and user behaviour and then matching customer requirements to make digital experience customer focussed
- Ability to engage and instruct stakeholders, taking them on a journey to understand the benefits of UX research and how it informs design
- Managing a cohesive and collaborative development process in a multidisciplinary and cross-functional team to maximise content opportunities to support personalisation initiatives
- Understanding and apply the principles of user-centered, interactive design and visual design
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior UX/UI Designer could be an experienced Senior UX/UI Designer, or a Mid-Weight looking to make the step up to a Senior UX/UI Designer. You will be expected to meet the following requirements:
- You must be a customer experience design advocate, providing suggestions for discovery and recommendations around what the consumer voice looks like.
- Ability and willingness to set the strategic direction of user experience
- Experience working and skilled with UX specs, prototypes and wireframes
- An understanding of empathy and creating personas to give users a better experience
- First rate understanding of end to end UX/Interaction design process, co-design and visual design
- Demonstrated high-level digital specialist capabilities in interactive design
- Willingness and ability to work hands-on during high-touch design projects, when required
- Experience working in an Agile, sprint-led environment
What's on Offer
A unique opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment, focused designing an innovative customer experience across a range of digital products.
It also offers:
- Very competitive salary, plus bonus scheme
- Casual working environment
- A unique work space with free coffee each day!
- Great career development and prospects