Senior/Lead BI Developer x2
Microsoft stack with AWS
Large enterprise environment - Great team culture
About Our Client
Our client is a large enterprise leader in the leisure and gaming industry. Within this organisation, a small team of full-stack BI developers look after a BI product which provides real-time performance insights via a web and mobile front end.
This role will include both project and operational development.
Key duties of the role will include:
- Design, develop and maintain data and BI solutions (Data Warehouse/ ETL/ Multidimensional Cubes) using the Microsoft SQL Server BI stack.
- Review the current technology stack and make recommendations on the technology roadmap.
- Maintain awareness of releases and enhancement requirements, and the impact these have on system maintenance.
- Identify and evaluate industry trends and innovations that could ultimately enhance product and service offerings.
- Join the team in their mission to become a world class technology services unit, excelling at delivering amazing products and experiences that exceed customers' expectations.
The Successful Applicant
Skills and experience required:
- At least 5 years plus experience in a large enterprise environment, demonstrating extensive data warehouse and multidimensional cube development expertise.
- Data Warehousing - design, tuning and maintenance.
- SSIS - ETL development for DW data load and transformations.
- SSAS - multidimensional cube development. Ability to demonstrate experience in SSAS development of complex calculated measures and dimensions hierarchies.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge in SQL server indexing, and data mining techniques.
- Experience with migrations of MS BI stack to AWS is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of full SDLC, CI/CD and Agile practices
- Ability to support and provide input into internal business strategy and growth plans.
What's on Offer
Work within a specialist BI unit of a large enterprise organisation, where quality and efficiency of BI processes is paramount.
Excellent team and company culture.
Highly competitive daily rate, in line with experience.
6 month initial contract with high likelihood of extensions.