Senior/Technical Business Analyst
Part of an exciting Delivery team
Long term opportunity with potential to go perm
About Our Client
A leading Australian Organisation within the Health Insurance space.
You will be working as part of a collocated platform delivery team working on a variety of initiatives with responsibility for determining current state process analysis and trend analysis. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, conduct and document elicitation activities - analysis, requirement workshops, business process descriptions and workflow analysis
- Help stakeholders navigate through ambiguity and complex business environments to ensure delivery of outstanding business solutions.
- Ensure business outcomes are clearly defined and understood
Builds and manages stakeholder (internal and external) relationships. Relationships with stakeholders including: Business partners, users, vendors, customers, project team members and management leaders
- Gathering requirements by analysing data sources and working with Data Analysts. Knowledge and experience with SQL will be required
The Successful Applicant
The successful person will be a strong analytical and conceptual thinker who understands data migrations, system integrations and business operating models. Other experience you will require:
- Greater than 6 year's cross-functional experience in a Business and IT environment working as a Business Analyst
- Demonstrated expertise in Information Systems and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of business initiatives
- Must have strong SQL skills. Preferably Microsoft SQL Server Studio.
- Knowledge of or exposure to financial accounting processes and principles.
- Exposure to different project methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile
- Examples of when you have worked with difficult stakeholders/vendors and driven positive results
What's on Offer
A long term contract with the possibility of extending to a permanent position with a leading Australian Organisation