Great culture and convenient location close to Sydney CBD
Start date around September 2020
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative digital agency that has been operating in the Australian market for over a decade. They are a team of digital specialists, delivering innovative strategies and campaigns for top tier clients in Australia and overseas. They offer services and expertise across search, mobile, social, content marketing, digital transformation with the views to produce excellent returns for businesses. They are looking for an SEO Director to join their team in a couple of months' time.
As the SEO Director, you will play a critical role in providing clients with innovative digital strategy solutions and insights in your focus area. Your key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Manage, lead and mentor a high performing team;
- Deliver technical SEO consultancy to your clients - organic growth strategies, link building through content generation, technical audits, CRO, testing, onsite and offsite SEO;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your clients, and grow the business by acquiring new clients;
- Explore innovative ways to improve client services and campaign delivery across search activities - you are on top of emerging technologies, digital trends and opportunities;
- Manage large budgets;
- Prepare and present monthly/quarterly reports with insights and recommendations on results for a continual optimisation of client accounts.
The Successful Applicant
You are a passionate, innovative and experienced SEO player, attributed with a strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent client facing skills with impeccable written and oral communication skills and the ability to explain technical concepts in a simple manner;
- Proven people management and leadership skills;
- Demonstrated knowledge of SEO, PPC, Social, Display, Content Marketing, Analytics and CRO;
- Extensive experience developing and implementing digital search strategies for a range of large clients across many industries.
What's on Offer
- Energetic team, great social culture with an emphasis on well-being
- Advanced proprietary tools and reporting
- Training and development program