Work closely with highly knowledgeable senior digital leaders
Own the SEO strategy for top tier national and international accounts
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative digital agency that has been operating in the Australian market for over a decade. They are a team of digital specialists, delivering innovative strategies and campaigns for top tier clients in Australia and overseas. They offer services and expertise across search, mobile, social, content marketing, digital transformation with the views to produce exceptional returns for businesses.
As SEO Director, you will play a critical role in providing clients with innovative digital strategy solutions and insights in your focus area. Your time will be split between client facing / meetings, hands-on executing and people / project management. Your key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Deliver technical SEO consultancy to your clients - organic growth strategies, link building through content generation, technical audits, CRO, testing, onsite and offsite SEO.
- Explore innovative ways to improve client services and campaign delivery across search activities - you are on top of emerging technologies, digital trends and opportunities.
- Prepare and present monthly/quarterly reports with insights and recommendations on results for continual optimisation.
- Execute and deliver SEO strategies for enterprise clients that have websites with millions of pages, hundreds of millions of visitors per year.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your clients and find opportunities to upsell.
The Successful Applicant
You are a passionate, innovative, data-driven and technical SEO player, attributed with a strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent client facing skills with impeccable communication skills and the ability to explain technical concepts in a simple manner. You have experience liaising with / challenging very senior stakeholders.
- Experience with Enterprise clients and managing large sites (+1M pages).
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with SEO suites, analytics tools and crawlers.
- Extensive experience developing and implementing digital search strategies for a range of large clients across many industries.
What's on Offer
- Energetic team, great social culture
- Advanced proprietary tools and reporting
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest websites and companies in the world