SEO Manager - Spanish Language
Using SEO tools, Google Search Console and Google Analytics reports
Bring strategic leadership and hands on operational expertise
About Our Client
The role of the SEO Specialist is to manage the SEO strategy, activities and BAU tasks to increase organic performance. We are looking for an experienced SEO expert to help manage all on-page optimisation across our websites and increase the volume of organic leads.
- Act as a technical SEO delivery lead across a number of brands
- Bring leadership and strategic thinking balanced with hands on execution
- Bring strategic thinking and management of all SEO activities
- Working closely with website developers, content writers and designers to ensure SEO based projects are implemented in a smooth manner
- Lead website optimisation or CRO practice within the company
- Presenting periodic updates and conducting analysis to identify optimisation opportunities
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to evolve the broader digital marketing strategy
The Successful Applicant
- 3 + yrs experience in SEO
- Bachelors degree in related field (desirable)
- Technical skills such as HTML and WordPress with a strong understanding of URL hierarchies and Redirects.
- The ability to create and implement SEO strategies and confidently provide correct advice and suggestions to the wider marketing and technology teams.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and/or Google Sheets
- The ability to handle a high pressure environment and take initiative
- Web Analytics tools (Search Console, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics/Omniture)
- Strong quantative and analytical skills
- Experience with SEO technologies and platforms (Moz, Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Majestic, Buzzsumo, Screaming Frog etc).
What's on Offer
In return you will join a high performing team in a well-established organisation with ambitious growth plans. You will receive a competitive salary and have the opportunity to take your career to the next level.