Globally reputable maketing agency
Permanent position with an immeidate start
About Our Client
My Client is a global marketing company that delivers true integrated business solutions, with 53 offices operating in 43 countries worldwide with around 7,000 employees globally.
Reporting to the Digital Account Director, as the SEO Specialist you will be responsible for analysing, reviewing and implementing changes to the website, optimised to drive traffic, and drive revenue. Combining your knowledge in search engine optimisation and technology you will be performance focused delivering on key metrics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop strategies to optimise the site to improve search engine rankings
- Research keywords to use on the client's website across brand, products, and marketing materials.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Monitor daily performance metrics to support SEO strategy and performance.
- Implement testing strategies, website layouts and advertising for search engine optimisation
- Conduct competitor analysis to identify weaknesses and where opportunities are
- Knowledge of the marketing landscape; an understanding of customer growth, consumer journey and promotion
- Work in collaboration with creative, marketing and web teams driving on site initiatives developing engaging content
- Updating website links and content to ensure maximum optimisation and search engine rankings
- Deep understanding of performance metrics, to create and execute an effective SEO strategy
- Manage client relationship in relation to SEO; translate SEO terminology, creating a story
Keep up to date with industry best practise
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in analytics, digital marketing or a related field
- 2+ years in experience in similar role
- Experience utilising Content Management Systems (WordPress, Magneto), SEO industry programs, SEO tools, including keyword research tools, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, SEO copywriting and keyword tracking tools
- Proven track record in understand links and their impact on search engine ranking
- Understanding search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Preferably from an Agency background
What's on Offer
- This is a newly created role working for a powerhouse global marketing company
- Parking on site
- flexible working arrangements
- Permanent position with an Immediate start