Service Delivery Manager - Cloud Services
Deliver best in-class solutions to enterprise clients
Evolving team environment with exciting opportunities for progression
About Our Client
Our client is a growing providor in the cloud computing space, providing an exhaustive range of services and solutions to their growing customer-base. A unique opportunity has arisen for a Service Delivery Manager well-versed in Cloud Solutions to join their team in a newly created role. Our client strives to challenge the market-leaders in the Cloud services domain and are therefore seeking an individual with a strong understanding of cloud solutions (AWS/Azure) and proven ability to partner strategically with their clients.
Managing key client accounts, duties and responsibilities for the Service Delivery Manager will include:
- Establishing strong partnerships and customer loyalty by understanding and managing expectations, providing guidance on future strategies;
- Proactively manage accounts by chairing monthly service review meetings and developing service improvement plans;
- Project management of implementations and upgrades, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget;
- Managing support and incident requests, ensuring all required documentation is maintained;
- Validate, negotiate and process service credits;
- Produce reports as required; and
- Identify opportunities for growth and manage contract renewal negotiations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of cloud solutions and ability to partner effectively with Customers. You will possess:
- Proven experience in Service Management, ideally within a consultancy, integrator and/or service provider;
- Comprehensive knowledge of public cloud-based hosting services, computers, internet and account management skills/tools;
- Proven ability to solve complex problems through innovation and prioritise effectively amongst conflicting tasks;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build rapport with Executive-level stakeholders and technical resources alike;
- Ability to influence decision making through exceptional knowledge of business products, industry trends/best practices and solid understanding of financial terminology;
- In depth understanding of invoicing, contracts, proposals and renewals; and
- ITIL and Prince2 certification required, Agile preferred.
What's on Offer
As a growing organisation with exciting ambitions to challenge the market-leaders in Cloud Services, they are excited to offer:
- Join a growing team with a dynamic and customer-centric culture;
- Partner with enterprise-scale clients to deliver innovative and best-in-class solutions;
- Competitive remuneration package including performance & renewal bonuses; and
- Opportunity to expand your technical-knowledge of in-demand and emerging technologies.