Service Delivery Manager
Growing Technology Team
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known financial services firm based in the CBD. They have a need for a Service Delivery Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Act as a central liaison point for all ICT engagements across organisational divisions
- Oversee internal and external ICT service provision and delivery of ICT solutions for the organisation
- Formulate and manage service level processes and procedures to ensure service level agreements and underpinning contracts are developed and administered
- Analyse and report on performance against service level agreements to highlight inconsistencies and guide the development of remediation activities
- Monitor and report on the performance of selected vendors to ensure delivery in line with agreed timeframes and business expectations.
- Manage the interaction between vendors and internal project teams and functions to provide visibility of independent initiatives and projects.
- Manage exceptions and communicate issues and risks to internal stakeholders.
- Make recommendations and obtain agreement for service improvement plans and ensure actions are followed through.
The Successful Applicant
The successful individual will ideally possess the following:
- Tertiary qualifications highly regarded.
- Experience in IT Services Delivery.
- Understanding of Service Delivery requirements, SLA's, Service contracts and operating level agreements.
- High level interpersonal skills, influencing and relationship building.
- Proven internal and external stakeholder engagement and management skills.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written), documentation, negotiation, organisational and relationship skills.
What's on Offer
The position on offer is a permanent role based in Melbourne CBD.