Service Delivery Manager
12 month contract
Brand New Position (Fed Gov)
About Our Client
This Australian Government Agency is responsible for foreign intelligence, support to military operations, cyber warfare, and information security.
- Manage Service and Project deliverables, and maintain and document catalogue of available services.
- Engage with stakeholders and negotiate service level requirements, agreed service level, and conduct requirements definition and scoping activities to clarify and define the scope of projects.
- Plan, initiate and manage Contracts to support section and organisational requirements.
- Lead and manage large stakeholder groups focused on business and project outcomes including priorities.
- Establish and maintain operational methods, procedures in assigned area of responsibility and reviews them regularly for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develop and contribute to project documentation including but not limited to Project Plan/Proposal, Stage Plans, Developing procedures, Exception Reports, Completion Reports Management of project risks and issues.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
- Conduct procurement activities to support wider organisational requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate prior experience in a Service Delivery Manager role and have been responsible for the following:
- Defining the project scope and requirements
- Maintaining and documenting service catalogues
- Engaging with stakeholders to negotiate service level requirements and agreed levels
- Planning, initiating and managing contracts
- Conducting procurements
- Overseeing and planning resource allocation and work packages
- Managing risks and issues and communicating formally and informally on the progress.
What's on Offer
- 12 month Federal Government contract
- Exceptional workplace environment
- Competitive hourly rates