Service Delivery Manager
Immediate Start - Sydney CBD
Lead the development of an IT Service Management (ITSM) framework
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Financial Institute for the working professionals, providing high level education solutions. Currently undergoing an exciting period of growth; a unique opportunity has arisen for a Service Delivery Manager to join the team.
- Lead the development of an IT Service Management (ITSM) framework and the continuous improvement of ITSM practices, including systems, standards, processes and procedures.
- Proactively monitor and manage service (SLA's), ITIL, stability, performance and quality.
- Develop and maintain systems, standards, processes and practices that promote operational excellence.
- Develop, implement and support End User and Corporate technologies, applications and digital workspaces.
- Develop, maintain and produce metrics, dashboards and reports, including service performance, budget performance, resource utilisation, incident reviews, change schedules, asset allocations and project plans.
- Drive the maturity of the service management platform along with the growth of the organisation.
- Working closely with the security manager and taking on some of the security and risk responsibilities.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrate proven experience in an IT Service Delivery Manager role.
- Detailed understanding of ITSM principles and the practical application of these standards.
- Experience managing MSP's and Vendors (Must have).
- Intimate knowledge of leading IT Service Delivery practices, procedures and quality standards
- Previous experience in the Financial Services sector - Ideally Banking.
- Understanding of enterprise and start-up environments.
- Previously established and developed service management platforms.
- Improve and mature ITSM policies and framework.
- Experience with ServiceNow or similar ITSM platforms.
What's on Offer
- Immediate Start - Sydney CBD - 6-month contract
- Competitive day rate salary on offer!
- Lead the development of an IT Service Management (ITSM) framework